– At age 23, Oprah was fired from her first reporting job.
– At age 24, Stephen King was working as a Janitor and living in a trailer.
– At age 28, J.K. Rowling was a suicidal single parent living on welfare.
– At age 30, Harrison Ford was a carpenter.
– Vera Wang failed to make the Olympic figure skating team, didn’t get the Editor-in Chief position at Vogue, and designed her first dress at 40.
– Alan Rickman gave up his graphic design career to pursue acting at age 42.
– Samuel L Jackson didn’t get his first movie role until he was 46.
– Morgan Freeman landed his first MAJOR movie role at 52.
– Louise Hay didn’t launch her publishing company, Hay House until she was 62.
If you haven’t found your dream career yet, it’s not too late. You aren’t a failure because you haven’t found fame and fortune by the age of 30. Hell, it’s OK if you don’t even know what your dream career is yet.
Never tell yourself you’re too old to make it.
Never tell yourself you missed your chance.
Never tell yourself that you aren’t good enough.
Whatever you were born to do, You can still do it.
If you have no idea what your passion is and what you really want to be doing in your career then Join me for my free online Masterclass: Find a New Career in 30 Days.
PS: If ever there was a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now.
It’s never too late, to be what you might have been. – George Eliot