- World-class success is created by consistently making great choices and building a disciplined environment.
- You should focus on respecting your health, educating yourself instead of entertaining, and creating morning and evening routines.
- Taking risks will increase your chances of living an extraordinary life.
- You should also constantly strive to improve yourself and your work.
- If you want world-class success, you need to make world-class choices. Most people do not make world-class choices. Hell, most of the time they don’t even make good ones.
As a result, their lifestyle is not world-class. They’re overweight, unhappy, and stuck. They’re broke, dating people they don’t really like, stuck at jobs they don’t like. The sad truth is: The majority of people live lives like this. Many will reach their grave without ever experiencing world-class success.
The reason people stay stuck in this cycle-of-suck is entirely because of their choices.
Average choices create average results. And to quote Seth Godin: “Is there a difference between ‘average’ and ‘mediocre?’ Not so much.”
Most people don’t have first-class kind of lives. They make decisions most other people make, and so live the same unfulfilling lives. They live common lives, devoid of passion and purpose.
The good news is, anyone living this type of life can change it.